Carolina’s holistic approach enables the client to see all the different components that are essential for a healthy-balanced lifestyle and that are often overlooked.
It is not only food that affects the way we feel on a daily basis. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity, and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these primary foods are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary.
Happiness and health are the real fuel of life
10 tips for the perfect day:
1. Drink warm water in the morning with lemon or lime
2. Eat healthy carbohydrates e.g. fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds and legumes
3. Choose healthy fats e.g. nuts, seed, fish, avocado olive oil. To renew and replenish your cells
4. Emphasize lean protein (grass fed for animal protein), wild fish and organic poultry. Suggest goat and sheep dairy products
5. Eat a nutritious breakfast. Gives a jump start to your metabolism after fasting. It helps to maintain healthy weight
6. Eat low glycemic to maintain stable blood sugar levels
7. Exercise and or move your body at least 30 minutes daily. Activates your metabolism
8. Catch some sleep. Allows your body to repair, heal and restore. You feel energized and alert
9. Eat home made cook meal. Experience cooking with new ingredients
10. Keep track of your daily eating.
Follow the 90-10 rule. Eat healthy 90% of your time and allow 10% to catch up on those little cheats